Experience the thrill of open water racing while the crowds cheer you to victory in this paddler and spectator-friendly event on the Neuse River and the Trent River in the historic Colonial Capital of New Bern, North Carolina.
NEW FORMAT FOR 2017
- Distance Course: Top 3 Finishers per Board Class, Gender & Juniors (U17)
- Technical Course: Top 3 Finishers per Gender & Juniors (U17)
- Combined Champion: Top Male/Female/Junior with the highest placing in both Courses
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) Required – On body or on board
- Leash Required – NEW WPA RULE
- Hydration Recommended
Admission: $50-$75, visit http://www.thecolonialsup.com/registration.html for more information!